Dunfermline Athletic Girls and Ladies Football Club
CODE OF CONDUCT
Our code of conduct exists to promote a positive environment for all our players, coaches and committee members in the development of our players and the Club.
Players Code of Conduct
- Smile and enjoy while participating.
- Listen to coaching staff at all times.
- Do not use foul and abusive language at any time.
- Play by the rules and laws of the game.
- Respect everyone involved in the running of the club.
- Wear club training gear to training and matches, and contact the coach/secretary to advise if not attending.
- Arrive at training and games ready to participate to the highest possible standard.
- Pay subscriptions on time
- Follow and adhere to the equity statement at all times.
Coaches Code of Conduct
- Coaches are qualified via Scottish Football Association courses.
- Coaching staff will not use foul or abusive language at any time.
- Coaching staff will ensure that training sessions are appropriate to age, level of maturity and level of ability.
- Coaches must display a high standard and appearance and be appropriately dressed.
- Coaches must be aware of club philosophy, inclusiveness, friendliness and approachability.
Parents Code of Conduct
- On supporting your child please act in a responsible way.
- Parents should bring their child to training and matches on time.
- If attending games, parents should not coach their child, but instead, should encourage and support them and their team.
- if attending matches parents should occupy the opposite side of the pitch from the coaches.
- Smoking should take place out of sight.
- Parents should respect coaches decisions, either regarding team selection or during matches.
- If you have any concerns about player welfare, please contact any one of our committee members or Team Staff (Team coach, Team Secretary, Head Coach, or Tim Ward (Child Protection Officer) .